NUOVO RICETRASMETTITORE TRASPORTABILE CON TECNOLOGIA SDR
The IC-705 is a QRP portable transceiver which supports all operating modes on the short wave bands plus 2m and 70cm. D-Star is built in.
The IC-705 uses the same easy to use SDR technology as the IC-7300 and the IC-9700. The color display has the same size as its big relatives - 4.3" diagonal. The display serves as input at the same time, it is a touch display. Thus the input of a frequency, the choice of the operating mode and the setup in the menu is made very simple.
As a portable device, the IC-705 has a rechargeable LiIon battery on board. Here the BP-272 battery is used, which is also used in Icom handheld radios. The battery has a voltage of 7.4V and a capacity of 2000 mAh. This ensures fun for some hours on a hike to the next mountain. The transmission power is max. 5W with battery, max. 10W with external power supply.
Technical details IC-705
- Transmission power 0.5-5W with battery, 0.5-10W with ext. 13.8 V power supply
- Bands: HF + 50 MHz + 144 MHz + 432 MHz
- Operating modes: SSB, AM, FM, WFM, CW. RTTY, D-Star DV
- Receiver continuous 30 kHz - 146 MHz + 430-440 MHz
- Color display 4.3" diagonal
- Dimensions approx. 200 x 80 x 85 mm
- Weight approx. 1 kg with battery
- Bluetooth built-in (CAT control, audio)
- GPS built-in, distance logger, D-Star functions
- Micro-SD card for firmware updates, saving configuration, etc.
- Antenna connection: 1x BNC
- Front speaker
- HM-243 Microphone
- Connections: Micro USB, CW key, ext. tuner, Send/ALC for PA, ground, power supply